Welcome to the home of Cherrington Square’s Christmas lights.
Cherrington Square is in Wantirna, Melbourne, Australia. The street has been lit up for many years, and most locals know it well.
It offers a wide variety of displays including:
- A twinkly fairy-like garden
- A classic 2 story display
- A showcase of talking and moving christmas toys for the kids
- A light show synchronised to the music of 6 songs and
- Many other fabulous displays of various sizes.
We are located as shown below, and the lights run from early to late December. Most displays are on until midnight, however the volume gets turned down progressively on the musical display as the night gets later.
The street is best enjoyed on foot, and it’s an enjoyable walk around the court.